Fred's job sent him an OK Cupid-esque personality quiz for him to fill out so they could later share their answers giggling under the covers before losing their spooning virginities while watching Friends.
1) What is Inside Sales? What do you do on a daily basis?
2) What's your favorite part of the job?
3) Favorite company moment you've been involved in?
4) What's your favorite movie? Why?
5) Favorite company product?
6) What would you like to see the company develop/make?
7) How can Engineering help you day to day job (if anything at all)?
8) Got anyone you want to shout out to?
1) Inside sales is getting yelled at by people for their own mistakes. I IRC all day and snapchat my beer on fridays
2) bagel fridays
3) there was a hot girl in montreal once
5) the lightbulb one
6) rocket car
7) get their shit together